Custom Itineraries tailored to your exact tastes and budget.
Our 41st Year! Rated A-plus by the BBB
- International round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Sydney
- Flights Sydney to Ayers Rock,
- Flights Ayers Rock to Cairns,
- Flights Cairns to Sydney
- Four nights in Sydney
- Two nights in Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- Four nights in Cairns
- Dozens of great optional day tours in Sydney, Uluru and Cairns
- Applicable fuel surcharge
- US/foreign taxes & fees including Sept 11 Security Fee
Sydney, Outback & Great Barrier Reef
This tour can easily be modified to meet your dreams.
Discover three of Australia’s iconic spots as you travel through Sydney, Uluru, and Cairns on this 10-night vacation. Spend 4 nights in Sydney exploring at your own pace; visit Sydney Harbour, take in the many art galleries, cafes and beautiful beaches as you get to know this amazing city. Travel to the spectacular Red Centre where you will spend 2 nights. The Red Centre is home to the world’s oldest, living culture! You will have the opportunity to walk to the base of Uluru, where you will learn how this area was created. Breathtaking views await; you may even want to watch from the back of a camel or motorbike! Then travel to Cairns, where you will spend 4 nights. Explore the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and hop on the Kuranda Scenic Railway, taking in the most spectacular views along the way.
* Ask about Optional Excursions; have your travel team agent build your dream vacation!
You may also like:
Day 1 – 2: Depart USA
This evening make your way to the Los Angeles International Airport for your flight to Sydney. During your flight you will lose day 2 as a result of the International Date Line. Don’t worry, you will get it back!
Day 3: Arrive in Sydney
Welcome to Australia! After you, clear Immigration & Customs collect your luggage and make your Sydney accommodation where you will be staying for the next four nights.
Day 4 – 6: Leisure time in Sydney
Today is yours to explore Sydney at your leisure. Talk to our Destination Experts about various touring options in and around Sydney.
Day 7:Fly to Uluru (Ayers Rock)
Today you will fly to Uluru (Ayers Rock) and check in to your selected hotel for two nights.
Day 8: Uluru
Day at leisure.
Day 9: Fly to Cairns
Today fly to Cairns and check into your selected accommodation for four nights.
Day 10 – 12: At leisure in Cairns
Today is yours to explore the Cairns region at your leisure. Talk to our Destination Experts about adding other touring options to your vacation.
Day 13: Return to the USA
Unfortunately, your Australian vacation concludes today when you are transferred to the airport for your flight back to the US – unless you decide to extend for an extra few nights…!
Pricing & Departures
|Mar 1, 2019- Nov 30, 2019||Price from|
For dates Dec 1 , 2019 – Jan 31, 2020 call for pricing 1-800-788-0829
|Feb 1 – 28, 2020||Price from|
|Mar 1, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020||Price from|
For dates after November 30, 2020 call for pricing 1-800-788-0829
Additional departure dates available. Your Travel Team agent can easily add extra days or even cities to this package; ask a Travel Team Agent for details 800-788-0829
Or, call 1.800.788.0829 to speak with one of our travel experts.
- International airfare from Los Angeles to Sydney, Uluru & Cairns is included
- All airline taxes, fuel surcharges & fees are included
- Prices in US dollars unless otherwise noted
- We have limited space on this package and it is subject to availability and prior sale
- All package prices are per person based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
- Prices reflect cash discount
- Due to constantly changing policies to baggage restrictions, please check with your airline directly for latest updates and restrictions
- Information, including prices are subject to change without notice
- Restrictions and change and/or cancel penalties apply