Sail The Coasts of Australia or New Zealand
Did you know you can explore Down Under on an amazing cruise? Get ready to encounter amazing views when you sail the coasts of Australia and New Zealand. Explore the famed Great Barrier Reef, cuddle with local koalas, admire the renowned Sydney Opera House, or venture to scenic Western Australia to discover white sand beaches, eclectic cities and celebrated wineries. Australia is the perfect place to unwind. Experience miles of pristine beaches, an amazing variety of wildlife and the laid back Aussie lifestyle. Relax beach side or venture into the outback for close encounters with kangaroos. Discover aboriginal culture and explore the vibrant history of Australia as you sail the coast of some of the most breathtaking beauty on earth!
Check out our most popular vacations that include both Australia & New Zealand!
Or sail the epic coast of New Zealand, where more penguin species live here than anywhere else on Earth! Discover the elusive kiwi, one of New Zealand’s treasured flightless birds. There is plenty of animals to see and prepare to be charmed by the Maori heritage, a source of great pride in New Zealand. The New Zealand countryside is also a haven for wine lovers, while the dazzling coastline features soaring cliffs and majestic fjords
Before booking directly with the cruise line or online consider this:
There are so many advantages when booking a cruise with a Travel Team Agent……
- You will save money when you book with a Travel Team Agent because prices are always less expensive than booking directly with the cruise line.
- Your Travel Team agent has access to many types of airfares, Some which are only available to our cruise passengers
- Great Pre and Post excursions with thousands of options to choose from
- No deviation fees
- You will work with the same agent throughout, from your initial phone call to your return from the cruise
- We are able to put your cruise, airfare and pre and post tours into a package to save you money!
- Don’t miss The Great Barrier Reef, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kangaroo Island tours and more!
- Fully comprehensive cruise insurance can often cost substantially less and offer better coverage than the cruise line insurance
- Free Australia visa (ETA)