Why you should choose New Zealand as a travel destination
There is no better place to visit than New Zealand. There are so many reasons to visit New Zealand, too many to list them all! Read just some of the reasons why New Zealand can and will be the trip of a lifetime!!!
New Zealand is a small country, actually tiny, and is made up of two remote islands (along with many smaller ones). New Zealand has a population of just over four million people, it is one of the world’s greatest tourist destinations.
Read this to learn about some of the unique things about New Zealand that have made it famous – and why you should visit it too:
Check out our most popular vacations that include both Australia & New Zealand!
1) The incredible scenery. New Zealand has some of the most diverse environments on earth, from beaches and rainforests, to mountains, lakes, glaciers and even volcanoes! The great thing about New Zealand is you can often visit several of these different natural features on the same day.
2) The people. New Zealanders are naturally warm and friendly people who are very hospitable to tourists. Wherever you go you will receive a friendly smile and a warm welcome. What could be better than visiting a place of amazing beauty, and the people are as friendly as they come!
3) The climate. There are four distinct seasons in New Zealand, but these are not the extremes of hot and cold to be found in most other countries, like the USA, where you can have several feet of snow in one area, but travel to Arizona and need to blast the air conditioner. They great thing about New Zealand is that any time of year is a pleasant time to explore New Zealand’s wonders.
4) Safety. Crime is low in New Zealand and as a tourist, it is fairly unlikely to encounter problems. Even better, there are hardly any lethal creatures amongst New Zealand’s wildlife so you can explore without concern for being bitten or eaten! Hard to believe, but yes, this is true!
5) The culture. Just as the Americas was inhabited by indigenous people long before the arrival of Europeans, New Zealand was inhabited by the local native people, called the Maori before the arrival of the Europeans in the 1700s. Today, New Zealand is a fascinating blend of cultures who mingle and thrive in a peaceful and vibrant society.
These are just some of the reasons why your visit to New Zealand will be absolutely unforgettable and leave you with memories to last a lifetime! It’s a very special place – come and enjoy!
For more information on how to plan a trip to New Zealand, be sure to call a Travel Team Agent today at 1-800-788-0829