Australia & New Zealand Cruises
WHY BOOK YOUR AUSTRALIA and/or NEW ZEALAND CRUISE WITH A TRAVEL TEAM AGENT?
We have 42 years experience in planning and booking Australia and/or New Zealand cruises (Since 1978). While working with the Travel Team, you’ll work with the same agent throughout your booking process (until you return home). Your agent will talk over all of your options including the best cruise and cabin for the price – your very best option for air flights – Business class / Economy Extra / Economy and all pre- and post-tours including hotels and air flights to areas of Australia and New Zealand not on your cruise itinerary. We will put your entire vacation into a package to save you money and make sure that your entire vacation is coordinated.
We currently offer great rates on the following Australia/New Zealand cruise lines:
Before booking directly with the cruise line or online consider this:
- Prices are always less expensive via a Travel Team cruise agent than booking directly with the cruise line or online
- Your Travel Team agent has access to many types of airfares, Some which are only available to our cruise passengers
- Great Pre and Post excursions with thousands of options to choose from
- No deviation fees
- You will work with the same agent throughout, from your initial phone call to your return from the cruise
- We are able to put your cruise, airfare and pre and post tours into a package to save you money!
- Don’t miss The Great Barrier Reef, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kangaroo Island tours and more!
- Fully comprehensive cruise insurance can often cost substantially less and offer better coverage than the cruise line insurance
- Free Australia visa (ETA)
Contact a Travel Team Agent today at 1-800- 788-0829 to start planning your cruise and start saving money!